If you’re running your sales business on Amazon, there are specific tools you could use to upgrade your productivity and save your time. These tools are designed to help you beat the competition and grow your business in no time, especially if you’re using the FBA method. All of these useful tools have the Chrome Extensions, so you can easily use their benefits while you’re on Amazon’s web page.
After starting your business, you’ll use some help with:
- finding the right profitable products
- identifying the best keywords for your items
- estimating your costs and fees to make a better profit
- getting to know your FBA competitors, and how they are performing, etc.
In this article, you’ll find a list of several Google Chrome extension apps that will ultimately help you with your FBA selling!
FBA Calculator for Amazon Sellers by AMZScout
Before you list products for sale, you should know whether they’re profitable enough for trading. The FBA Calculator by AMZScout will help you determine all of your expenses related to the product and FBA method to estimate your final profit. If you want to find the best selling products IO Scout is the cost-effective Amazon product research tool in the market.
This tool will show you :
- FBA fees
- Monthly sales volume
- Sales revenues
- And much more
AMZScout Pro is also available as Chrome Extension, and you can try it out for free before subscribing. Some of the features AMZScout Pro has are:
- Product profit estimator
- Automated FBA Fee Calculation
- Estimated monthly income
- Product’s sales history
- Lowest seller price
Keepa Amazon Price Tracker
When you install Keepa Chrome Extension, you will have full insight into price history and price drop alerts for every product, right on their Amazon page. The database is updated continuously so you will have the right information in real-time. This extension is free and can be used without the registration, but there are some additional features you can purchase. With this Chrome plugin, you can easily track the prices of your and competitor’s products.
Jungle Scout Chrome Extension
This is one of the most complete tools you’ll find for Amazon Sellers. However, it’s not for beginners, and it’s a bit pricey. You can buy this useful tool with a one-time purchase of $97, and it indeed represents a great deal when it comes to the quality and price ratio. Jungle Scout Chrome Extension has similar features as the web page tool.
With this app, you will be able to:
- do a quality product research
- see the ranking of your product
- estimate your profits
- check the sales volume
- and much more.
Helium 10 – Amazon FBA Keyword Tool
Some of the biggest mistakes people are making in online selling is choosing the wrong keywords for your products. The right keywords will attract possible buyers and will enhance your profits. One of the best tools that will help you find the right keywords is Helium 10 with the Chrome extension. You can try all of Helium’s 10 features for free, with the 30-day trial period. This app has other handy tools and extensions for Chrome, such as:
- listing optimizer and builder
- product research
- analyses of competitors
- identifier of winning keywords
- inventory reimbursement finder
- inventory protector
- and many others.
Viral Launch Market Intelligence
This is a convenient Amazon analytics tool that will help you to decide which product to sell and the most profitable products available on the website. The Viral Launch will help you get a better insight into the market, with the monthly and yearly sales and historical data. This app also has an in-built calculator that will help you calculate expenses and profits for your products.
Scope – Seller Labs
Scope with Chrome extension built for Amazon sellers will help you to identify the most profitable products, and which keywords are best to use for driving buyers. The Scope also does:
- Keyword discovery – it finds high-traffic keywords that will improve the search rank of your store;
- Competitor analysis – with the reverse ASIN research you will be able to watch your competitor’s sale performances;
- Product analysis – complete product analysis with reviews, number of sellers, star ratings, etc. for research of the best products available. There is also the built-in sales estimator and fee calculator;
- Data organizer – this extension will assist you in tracking the search rank performance of any product or keyword.